From: Misi Mladoniczky <m...@rrr.se>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Tue, March 1, 2011 12:23:43 AM
Subject: Re: is it possible to get attachments from a vendor form..........

Hi,

You just implement the ARDBCGetEntryBLOB-call in your ARDBC-plugin.

I actually did just that doing a general purpose Documentum-integration for
accessing your documents through the ARUser-interface.

The data is not encrypted, but rather compressed. This is done between the
client and server, but is allays handled uncompressed when sent to an
API-program such as an ARDBC-plugin.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10):