Axton:

I had an ongoing issue with BMC's support site a while back, and these are the
suggestions they gave me:

Please try with the below settings with IE8:

1.       Under Internet Options =>Security Tab =>Trusted Sites =>Please add
http://*.bmc.com and https://*.bmc.com sites in trusted site list.

2.       Make sure you have enabled Navigate Sub-frames across different
Domains under Tools -> Internet Options-> Security -> Custom Level ->
Miscellaneous -> Navigate sub-frames across different domains and let me know
the steps the user is following and the version of the browser.

3.       Under Tools -> Internet options make sure that the HTTP1.1 settings
should be enabled.

4.       Under Security Settings, the Active Scripting and Allow Paste
Operations via Script must be enabled in order for the mid tier to work
properly.

5.       To access these options in IE, choose Tools > Internet Options. Click
the Security tab, and then click the Custom Level button.

6.       Also kindly request the customer to check with your network admin if
there is any proxy server or net-caching device in their network. If it exists,
kindly ask their 'network' team to flush/clear the cache and then check if he
still gets the error.

7.       Please try accessing support site using different browser ex- Firefox.

FWIW,
--Phil