Joe,

One example off odd behavior is in SRM, if I try to view anything that
contains a data viz field like the PDT or Process Tab on an open
request, it's either a blank screen or it says "error loading document"
Both of these fields have AL's that trigger which perform Run process
functions. Also, when I submit a service request, it's not creating the
incident. I ran filter/api/sql logging to no avail. I was getting an
error stating Unable to connect to Ar System Plugin Server when I tried
submitting an incident (after marking yes to the option in Rules that
creates request on submit). A filter (don't have the name right now)
like SRM USM... failed and it looked like it was doing a run process as
well.

It may not be related to load balancing at all and a plugin
configuration error but I am lost right now...

Tauf Chowdhury | Forest Laboratories, Inc.

Analyst, Service Management

Mobile:646.483.2779