Isn't that what the Change Management process is for?  The CAB decides what
is worth pursuing.

Rick
On May 3, 2011 6:59 AM, "Sanford, Claire" <
claire.sanf...@memorialhermann.org> wrote:
> When you have a customer that wants a customization made, do you have a
special requirements document you have them complete?

> I have my gazillion customizations in the 6.0 version of HelpDesk and in
order for them to move to the new ITSM 7.6.4, the users will have to provide
some form of justification for needing something that is not OOB.

> We have determined that MANY of them are adaptable to some of the newer
processes, some customizations are so complex and very clinical in nature,
there is no place in the OOB version for them.