From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Randy Evans
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2011 9:44 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Atrium SSO help.

I've got Atrium SSO 7.6.04 installed and went through the
configuration.  What we were hoping to get is something that would grab
the login/password from our XP workstations so we wouldn't have to enter

them, when we went to to the 7.6.04 Mid-Tier.   Not quiet working that
way, what we get is the Atrium Mid-tier looking prompt, then the
Mid-tier prompt, both need login password filled in.  Has anyone got it
working so you don't have to enter your login/password for the Mid-Tier,

could you share what you did to configure it?

Thanks

Randy

_______

This e-mail and its attachments may contain Forest Laboratories, Inc.
proprietary information that is privileged, confidential or subject to
copyright belonging to Forest Laboratories, Inc. This e-mail is intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail, or the employee or agent responsible
for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, copying or action taken in relation to
the contents of and attachments to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this
e-mail and any printout.