I just experienced this the first time yesterday in 7.6.03 as well.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of James Brockman
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2011 2:39 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Mid Tier Logging issue

**

Hi, list. It's been a while.

I have an open ticket with BMC on this, but was wondering if anyone else
had seen (or found a workaround) for this issue

ARS 7.6.4, Mid Tier, IE8 -- when I do client-side logging through the
Mid Tier, it sometimes* clears the contents of the log window, trashing
the previous contents of the log. This makes troubleshooting client-side
workflow almost impossible. In other words, on a complex action, you see
scroll-scroll-scroll-scroll - WIPE - scroll. And after what was
obviously a ton of workflow, there are a couple of dozen lines in your
logging window.

*usually on window open, but not neccessarily - it also seems to happen
when an open window calls a Remedy form in a frame, like the Landing
Console.

Help?

James Brockman

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are intended solely for
the use of the named addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or
privileged information. Any unauthorized use, copying, disclosure, or
distribution of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited by
the sender and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail.