From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of James Brockman
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2011 2:39 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Mid Tier Logging issue

**
Hi, list. It's been a while.
I have an open ticket with BMC on this, but was wondering if anyone else had
seen (or found a workaround) for this issue

ARS 7.6.4, Mid Tier, IE8 -- when I do client-side logging through the Mid Tier,
it sometimes* clears the contents of the log window, trashing the previous
contents of the log. This makes troubleshooting client-side workflow almost
impossible. In other words, on a complex action, you see
scroll-scroll-scroll-scroll - WIPE - scroll. And after what was obviously a ton
of workflow, there are a couple of dozen lines in your logging window.

*usually on window open, but not neccessarily - it also seems to happen when an
open window calls a Remedy form in a frame, like the Landing Console.

Help?

James Brockman

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are intended solely for the use
of the named addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. Any unauthorized use, copying, disclosure, or distribution of the
contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited by the sender and may be
unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and delete this e-mail.