From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Terje Moglestue
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 10:04 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Mid Tier Logging issue

James,

I have seen the same thing and know where you are coming from. The
workflow logging from mid-tier need to be redesigned - it is not working
very well. It might be working at design - the fact is that it is not
doing a good job.

With the User Tool workflow logging from the client was very easy.
Moving everything into the browser - we need a good alternative. The
current mid-tier workflow logging is not up to the job. I do think BMC
Software is well aware of this. They own consultants are.

A simple solution will normally work. Sadly it is often over engineered.
~
Terje