Hi,

That should be possible.

Do not forget the /etc/arsystem/*-files and the startup-files for
arsystem, and any other local stuff you have that relates to the AR
Server.

You will probably need to get a new server license key in order to get it
fully operational.

You may also need to verify that external requirements are met such as
Java, Tomcat, etc.

You will also need to change the server name if that is new. Most config
things are located in {installdir}/conf/ar.conf.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10):