Along those same lines sort of...

How do you translate your old Region/Site/Department listings to the new
formula.

We have 12 hospitals, each hospital has an Emergency Center.

Old Format
Region                           Site                      Department
Northwest                    North Tower      Emergency Center
Southwest                    Building1             Emergency Center
Northeast                     North Tower      Emergency Center
Northeast                     North Tower      Labor and Delivery
Northeast                     North Tower      Laboratory
Southeast                     Hospital Bldg      Emergency Center
Southeast                     Hospital Bldg      Labor and Delivery
Southeast                     Hospital Bldg      Laboratory

We need to keep the "Emergency Center" as generic as possible because of
funding/sorting etc.  The same thing happens with other Departments...  Labor
and Delivery, Laboratory, etc...

We will get a request asking how many calls have come from the Emergency Center
at NW or we will get a request asking how many calls have come from all of the
Emergency Centers.

With the limitations of having Site Group be unique, we are not sure how to
proceed.

Claire Sanford
Information Systems Division
Memorial Hermann Healthcare System