"This is likely to anger appadmin, who thinks the refrigerator is broken
and pushes it out the window of his apartment in a fit of rage."

I think you just went into another topic that is more meant for Friday
humor (may be where I heard it from originally).

On Wed, 18 May 2011 15:26:56 -0500, "Pierson, Shawn"
<shawn.pier...@sug.com>