From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Brien Dieterle
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2011 2:32 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: login name not friendly or recognizable

**
That's not how I read it, although I haven't had a chance to test this.  The
docs say this, specifically (emphasis my text).
If the Authentication Login Name (Unfriendly Name) field is present on the User
form, the value
contained in this field is used for authentication instead of the name entered
in
the User Name field (Friendly Name) in the Login dialog box.
In our case we will be using single-signon (kerberos) with our unfriendly
Active Directory account name.  So this should work perfectly for both of us,
right?

Brien