Presuming all other users are OK & only this user is affected...

Did his browser change (update or revert to different ver)?
Did his local java jre change (update or revert to different ver)?
Did you clear the local browser cache?
Did you clear the local java cache?
Did it work before, but suddenly stop working?
Did user's profile change in ARS (permissions, roles, etc)?
Did you re-cache mid-tier?

That's the obvious troubleshooting I can think of...

JDHood