From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Joe Martin D'Souza
Sent: 25 May 2011 19:25
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: OVERVIEW CONSOLE BLANK

That's a good thought.. Even if he does have flash installed check the
version.. Usually the user client would prompt if there is no flash installed
and display a clickable link to download it if its absent or if a incompatible
version is installed..

If a compatible version is already installed, you would want to check your
registry to make sure that it is not being supressed.. I recently worked on an
engagement where even after a compatible version was installed, it would be
suppressed due to the presence of a key that had to be manually deleted..

Joe