From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Ron Tavares
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2011 10:06 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: How can we display date feilds in emails in local time.

**

Good Morning,

When recipients receive email notifications with date fields on them,
(example Change Request start time), the time is displayed in the email
server time rather than the user's local time.  I guess this makes sense
since the email server has no way of knowing what time zone the
recipients are in.  Nevertheless, looks like BMC has a bug for this,
(SW00257640).

I'm sure many of you have come across this complaint before.  Is there a
clever way of dealing with this?

ARS 7.1

Windows OS

Thanks,

.ron

intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and <br>may
contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If the reader of this message
is not the intended<br>recipient, you are hereby notified that your access is
unauthorized, and any review, dissemination,<br>distribution or copying of this
message including any attachments is strictly prohibited.   If you are
not<br>the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.<br><pre>