From: Tony Cesaro [via ARS (Action Request System)]
[mailto:ml-node+6462753-1553051408-161...@n2.nabble.com]
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2011 11:44 AM
To: Dignard, Norman
Subject: Re: Error in ARS 7.6.0.4 log

** We had the same crashing issue in arserverd 7.6.04 on Linux and it ended up
being tied to a bug with Authentication Chaining.  If this is set to anything
other than Off, change it to Off and see if your issue persists.  This was
driving us nuts because it happened every time we flushed the Mid-Tier cache.
BMC support helped us come to this solution.  Hope this helps.

Tony Cesaro
[hidden email]
http://amcpu.org

  _____

http://ars-action-request-system.1093659.n2.nabble.com/Error-in-ARS-7-6-0-4-log-tp6432182p6462753.html

To unsubscribe from Error in ARS 7.6.0.4 log, click here
<http://ars-action-request-system.1093659.n2.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=6432182&code=ZGlnbmFybkBOQVZDQU5BREEuQ0F8NjQzMjE4MnwxOTQ2MjEyNzIy>
 .