hi,

As far i know BMC Remedy ARS has stopped support for multiple AR Servers on
the same machine 76x onwards.

Although if you really wish to try then just create a system alias and
install the new AR Server with this alias just as you can install ARS 7.1
multiple times on the same server. Its a good try to see if it works.

Thanks,
Vikram