From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Chowdhury, Tauf
Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2011 8:30 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Urgent - SRM Services not getting displayed !

**

Have you tried taking the SRD off line and taking the tiered
navigational categories out of the equation? So instead of picking 2 or
3rd level, just stick them in a top category and see if you have the
same issue. I would also try creating a brand new SRD and see what
happens. It can be something simple like a quicklaunch just for testing.