Thanks David,

I did have them associated with the roles.  But they wouldn't associate.  I
ended up having to create a "real" group then associating that with the
Roles and directly with each user (which is what I wanted to avoid).  I had
hoped that the access cache would eventually pick it up, but no luck....  I
can't even get arreload or arrcache to work.  I tried BMC support, but that
is turning out to be a bit of a dead end (I had to explain to them that the
access cache applied in all cases, not just the midtier....sigh....)

--
Warren R. Baltimore II
Remedy Developer