From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Stroud, Natalie K
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2011 12:58 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Request Console vs. Direct Entry

Amen, Claire!

We just rolled out with ITSM 7.6.04 about 2 weeks ago and we decided to
go with the Best Practice view precisely because the Classic view is
being deprecated.  Our service desk analysts are already complaining
that their hands hurt because of all the extra clicking.

As far as our users are concerned, they don't care how nice and pretty
and "clean" the screen looks - they want to be able to get to the
information they need in the most efficient manner possible even if it
means their screen looks a bit cluttered.

Natalie Stroud
Remedy Tester
Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC),
  contractor to Sandia National Labs
Albuquerque, NM
(505)844-7983
nkst...@sandia.gov <mailto:nkst...@sandia.gov>