I agree ! Extra Clicking And traversing the Entire screen to do things..
Also the RealEstate is lost approx 3/8th's inch (browser menu) and then at
the bottom as well, so to me it is a whole 2" - 2.5 inches of real estate
gone..  Usertool had 1" so a 1.5" loss is huge. Some poor fella with a small
screen is going to have a identity crisis.. lol
Flash is very insecure, and there are alot of know hacks for Flash, and
PDF's that are very dangerous..

--
Patrick Zandi