From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Sam Cerrato
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2011 11:20 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: BMC Remedy Data Import Tool not launching

When I click on the dataimport.bat file, the command window pops up on the
screen for about 2 seconds and then disappears. I can't move fast enough to get
a screenshot of anything pertinent.

Any way I can get that command window to stay open? (it's basically giving the
same behavior as if I were trying to open the Data Tool where the splash page
pops up for 2 seconds and then goes away).

Sam