What if the question # increases to 30? Will you have 30 push fields actions?

Thanks
Chintan.

________________________________
From: Shiju John <johns...@gmail.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2011 9:52 AM
Subject: Re: Any Method to check within a record for 'not null' options?

**
The # 20 accounts for the number of questions in the current Base form (Form
-A). And the 20 Push field action in turn creates 20 records in the Form B.

Thanks,|
Shiju...

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 7:41 PM, Chintan Shah <cbss...@yahoo.com> wrote:

**
>Just out of curiosity, why would you have 20 push fields actions..what drives
>that #?
>

>Thnx
>Chintan.

 to do a customization such that i need only the questions answered to be
pushed to a new form, which segregates each of these "n" questions to "n"
records in the new form.