From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Elry
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 12:45 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Why ITIL is not standardize till now?

To further add to that - check the following links see if they help...

1) Pink Verify Standards

http://www.pinkelephant.com/pinkverify/

2) OGC Standards

http://www.itil-officialsite.com/SoftwareScheme/ITILSoftwareScheme.aspx

3) BMC is gold level member of the OGC Standards.

http://www.itil-officialsite.com/SoftwareScheme/EndorsedSoftwareTools/EndorsedSoftwareTools.aspx