From: Rick Cook
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2011 3:20 PM
Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: AIE error on Relationship Class Mapping

** I can see the fields in the DB view just fine when building or modifying the
Mappings, and I just re-verified (through AIE DB Field Menu console) that the
Connection is good.

Again, we are using this same set of connection parameters and DB view to
successfully bring over CIs into one CMDB class.  We are just having issues
with the others.

Rick