From: Rick Cook
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2011 3:42 PM
Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: AIE error on Relationship Class Mapping

** All CMDB forms in play are being populated from the same DB view, Tauf.
That's the weird part - parameters that work in one place don't work in
another.  Every connectivity check passes, and I can see no place where the
data seems inaccessible.

And Joe, ALL fields in those other forms are returning errors.  If it were a
portion of them, I would have jumped on that like a free beer.

Rick