All CMDB forms in play are being populated from the same DB view, Tauf.
That's the weird part - parameters that work in one place don't work in
another.  Every connectivity check passes, and I can see no place where the
data seems inaccessible.

And Joe, ALL fields in those other forms are returning errors.  If it were a
portion of them, I would have jumped on that like a free beer.

Rick