From: Hyunkel v2.0
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2011 5:39 PM
Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: CRITICAL - ARS Does not start

**
Listers;

I'm having one of those issues that everyone loves on your production
environment.

ARS doesn't start up, the error log only displays the startup message but
armonitor indicates a timeout every 900 seconds; this came from a Java update,
I ran the patch 11 installer just to try Remedy to pick up the new java version.

I've tried to point the OS and the ar.cfg file to a latest java version but no
luck, does anyone has seen this before?

Thanks

Hugo Ruesga
Software Development Advisor
US  972.577.7000 x 332.3868
MX +52 (33) 3332.3868

The information contained in and transferred with this electronic message is
intended only for the recipient(s) designated above, it is protected by law and
it may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, or use it, and do not
disclose it to others. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by
replying to this message, and then delete it from your system. Thank you.