Anything that interferes with the mid-tier to client communication will
cause this error:
- Security plugins for your web infrastructure that block AJAX requests
- Misconfigured load balancers that do not keep a client with a specific
midtier server
- Authentication components that allow the session to expire prematurely
- Proxy servers (only seen this with active-active proxy servers and source
IP based session persistence on the mid-tier server)

If you are using a load balancer, what method are you using for session
persistence (cookie, source ip, etc.)?  If source IP, did the IP address on
the client machine change?

Axton Grams