Hi,

What happens is that each thread will reserve 10 numbers at a time.

This means that thread "1" will create something like number 15-24, and
that the next thread will get 25-34 etc.

This also means that the creation time of record 25 may be prior to lets
say 18.

In pre 7.6.04, the default value was 1, but it is now 25, which is a big
change.

Another important thing is the Next-ID-Commit setting, that will make sure
that a number is not used until the record hits the database.

New default settings from ar.cfg/conf in 7.6.04:
Next-ID-Commit:T
Next-ID-Block-Size:25

Default values från earlier version:
Next-ID-Commit:F
Next-ID-Block-Size:1

It would be very nice if you could set this on a per form basis. I know
many instances where you want to keep your request ids both straight and
strict...

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11):