Pretty sure.  I have been wrong before, but I did some research before I
said that, and I think I know your real name and where you live. As has been
said before, if you need to be anonymous for whatever reason, it isn't a
huge deal, and I won't share what I think your real name is here.
Threatening other people over it is.  We are a community here.  You
obviously have the technical skills and experience to be a valued member
here.  The only question is your attitude toward others.  Might suggest you
focus on that.

Rick