Dear listers,

first of all thanks a lot for your answers but I still haven’t got it.

I still have problems in understanding tables in remedy. If I want a table with
one column und about 20 rows I need a new form [Form 1] with one character
field [Char Field] and in that form 20 requests with different Char Field
contents? I connect this form and the character field with the table. Then I
have a table with fixed values. This would be ok for my left table.

But how do I handle with the right table?

My problem is that I want this kind of selection for my ticket-form. That means
of course for each ticket different results in the right table. But I don’t
know how to link the table with the request-ID of my ticket form. For that I
need a three dimensional table, not only a two-one…I think it must be easier
but I don’t how to do it.

Please, can you help me?

Thanks a lot!

Regards