Von: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] Im Auftrag von Misi Mladoniczky
Gesendet: Freitag, 28. Oktober 2011 09:48
An: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: kind of selection

Hi Christoph,

Did you get this to work?

If you are sending a notification, this must be done from a filter. You could
have a single Distribution List file with Email Addresses or Login
Names:

DistributionList = "miz
christoph
bla...@test.com
blab...@test.com"

And you can use my original suggestion, with a slight fix, to accomplish
this:

Left Table: (... AND NOT $DistrList$ LIKE "%" + 'Email' + "%") Right Table:
(... AND $DistrList$ LIKE "%" + 'Email' + "%")

ACTL: LeftToRight: ('Left Email' != $NULL$)
  Set-Fields: CURRENT
    DistrList = $DistrList$ + "
" + $Left Email$
  Change Field: Left Table << Refresh
  Change Field: Right Table << Refresh

ACTL: RightToLeft ('Right Email' != $NULL$)
  Set-Fields: CURRENT
    Selected Ids = REPLACE($DistrList$, "
" + $Right Email$, "")
  Change Field: Left Table << Refresh
  Change Field: Right Table << Refresh

FLTR: Notify if ('DistrList' != $NULL$ AND ...)
  Notify: $DistrList$

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11):