I did that.. I put in all the fields:: but when it does it's did'di it is
not recognizing it is already there, and prompts for the where you want to
create the database.. you tell it and it says it is already there... so
here is the deal.. if you installed as NOT arsystem and used ARSYS or
ARsystemTablespace or anything else.. it does not and will not use it..
I'll bet if I changed the schema to arsystem it would.. so that is funky,
and then it does not ask you either.. so that is funky too.
 I am trying SP1 now.. I know I put in all the passwords, and redid the
backend as well..