Hi,

If you look at the ar.h file, you will also find a __c suffix for custom
objects.

I have never been able to spot an __c though, either in def-files or via
the API...

Anyway, if you are working with def-files, you need to take this into
account. For example my RRR|DefBPCU-utility does take this into account
when converting an overlay to base:
https://www.rrr.se/cgi/tools/main?arslist#rrrDefBPCU

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11):