Ok…so are the OOTB ITSM Applications deployable?

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Wirasat Siddiqi
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 2:32 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Overlay and Applications

** That is what I am reading regarding the deployable application in 'Forms and
Application Object Guide' Page 125.

Nonoverlayable
objects
You cannot create overlays for the following items:
􀂄 Custom objects—See “About custom objects” on page 123.
􀂄 Deployable applications—Overlays of deployable applications are not
supported for licensing reasons. You can, however, overlay and customize the
objects within the deployable applications. See “Deployable applications in
AR System” on page 86.
Creating and modifying deployable applications is not permitted in Best
Practice Customization mode. See Introduction to Application Development with
BMC Remedy Developer Studio, “About development modes” on page 27.

Thanks,
Wirasat Siddiqi
Remedy Development Team
Desk Phone: 202-502-3204