Hi Brien

What you are describing is definitely *not* a normalized data structure as
you are storing and maintaining the linked data in your main form... but
leaving that aside.

The suggestion from Fred would work for small data volumes, but as soon as
you are updating larger volumes you will have performance problems and hit
the AR server filter limit, so assuming you still need the scheduled
escalation to sync your data...

Create your own Modified Date and Last Modified By fields and set values in
these fields through a filter when the record is created or modified where
$USER$ != "AR_ESCALATOR".  Then in your form display your custom fields
instead of the core fields.

HTH

David Sanders
Solution Architect