From: Wirasat Siddiqi <wirasat_sidd...@ao.uscourts.gov>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 9:58 AM
Subject: Re: HPD Help Desk SLA

** It will start a new SLA if you have set up the parameter 'Allow Service
Target to Re-Open?' is set to Yes on SLA Measurement tab.
  Thanks, Wirasat Siddiqi Remedy Development Team Desk Phone: 202-502-3204
Cell: 202-368-7190 Email: wirasat_sidd...@ao.uscourts.gov From:        Bhupesh
Gupta <gupta.bhupesh3...@gmail.com> To:        arslist@ARSLIST.ORG Date:
02/13/2012 05:53 AM Subject:        HPD Help Desk SLA Sent by:        "Action
Request System discussion list(ARSList)" <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG> SLA for ticket
re-open ? Does it reset and start fresh SLA , or
continue to use the same SLA

Please advise

--
Regards,