From:   "Schon, Stuart" <stuart.sc...@au.fujitsu.com>
To:     arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Date:   02/13/2012 05:44 PM
Subject:        Re: HPD Help Desk SLA
Sent by:        "Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)"
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

**
I don?t believe that how it works in 7.1+, if you reopen a ticket it will
reopen the same SLA and treat the period from when the SLA stopped to the
reopen event as if the SLA was suspended, a new due date will be
calculated and any remaining time on the SLA will be reinstigated.

The parameter mentioned below allows this to happen

Stuart Schon
Service Desk Systems - Manager

Fujitsu Australia Limited
2 Julius Avenue, North Ryde NSW 2113, Australia
T +61 2 9113 9435 M +61 458 592 245
stuart.sc...@au.fujitsu.com
au.fujitsu.com