Have you tested this with the new RKM application. It is not a simple join form
like Asset.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Chernys <ben.cher...@softwaretoolhouse.com>
To: arslist <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Sent: Wed, Feb 15, 2012 1:58 pm
Subject: Re: RKM: Importing articles in bulk

**
If it’s data, Meta-Update will do it no problem.  A trial is free and you
should be able to do your import.

Cheers

Ben Chernys

Senior Software Architect
Software Tool House Inc.

Canada / Deutschland / Germany
Mobile:      +49 171 380 2329    GMT + 1 + [ DST ]
Email:       Ben.Chernys _AT_ softwaretoolhouse.com
Web:         www.softwaretoolhouse.com

Check out Software Tool House's free Diary Editor.

Meta-Update, our premium ARS Data tool, lets you automate
your imports, migrations, in no time at all, without programming,
without staging forms, without merge workflow.
http://www.softwaretoolhouse.com/