From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Ray T
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 3:55 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: RKM: Importing articles in bulk

I don't think RKM uses Remedy forms to store KBs. If it did, it would simplify
things quite a lot.

Roger, can you point me to the right place in BMCDN? I couldn't locate it.

Can anybody send me text of the paragraph from whatever RKM document states
that bulk import can be done or how to do it? I just need to take the evidence
to the administrator and let him figure out the detail. Or can somebody give me
exact name of the tool that does it?

Thanks.