outch... I would not recommend that... ADDM is it's own beast (this scan's
the whole network) ... ADDM on virtual is slow enough, but to put ARS 7.5
with it.. and ITSM.. I think you are going to have big problems..
eventually.. Especially when you turn on the Reconciliation engine, after
you get all those assets.

I REALLY would advise against that..

"you can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make him drink" comes to
mind..  Good luck with that...

--
Patrick Zandi