Sure: it is possible: shut off SLA's // Shutdown Reconciliation engine (run
manual) // scan small scale (20 boxes) ..
20 boxes will have approximately up to 25k entries..

Sure why not.. going to need RAM say 10 gig minimum and 4 - 6 min cpu's

NOTE:::--> I have never attempted this:: not positive there is a manual
installer just for that, usually the ADDM is it's own (SPECIAL) trimmed
down version of the OS (hardened) and setup.. not sure if you can do this..
but you can try..

--
Patrick Zandi