I read that thread, but the terminology confused me.

Just to be clear on the terminology; I am looking for things that
issue a DROP TABLE and a CREATE TABLE (in an effort to alter the
characteristics of an existing table) and I am not concerned with
things that issue an ALTER TABLE.

Thanks,
Axton Grams