When does BMC buy out Kinetic? Any bets? This seems to be the trend. Might be a
good thing.

Here's one: When does Oracle buy out BMC? Peoplesoft, Sun, Java, Remedy,
Kinetic,
Numara, Business Objects - TBD, when does SAP say enough?. Of course then
Microsoft will

include it all in their new Operating System. Where's a good Google attack when
you need

one. Google as bundled everything else, why not Service Management too?

Maybe it's time for IBM to get back in the game. They are still the silent one
that most

businesses are still using.

To quote the Wicked Witch of the West, "Whata World, Whata World!"