Hi Shiju John

I have checked below command to check whether the serverds is running or not

ps -ef | grep serverds | wc -l I got a reply "1" that means I think
server is running properly could you please sugessest if anything
wrong for checking  the server running or not.

I have checked corresponding line for serverds.exe is commented or not
please find the below .

/opt/ar/xserver/bin/arservdsd -s xserver -I /opt/ar/xserver.

Could you please tell me is anything i need to check .

Thanks
Sagar

Sagar