Hi Ann,

we are using Unix opertaing system(SunOS 5.10).
Could you please suggest how to restart the DSO Server  .

without restarting the DSO  please find the below arerror.log

Source server arerror logs:
Mon Mar 26 06:16:10 2012  390620 : Failed to open ignore word file (ARERR 659)
Mon Mar 26 06:16:10 2012     No such file or directory :
/opt/ar/xserver/fts/fult
                                     ext.stp
Target Server arerror log::

Mon Mar 26 10:04:08 2012  Distrib : The value(s) for this entry
violate a unique index that has been defined for this form (ARERR 382)
Mon Mar 26 10:04:08 2012  Distrib : The value(s) for this entry
violate a unique index that has been defined for this form (ARERR 382)

Thanks
Sagar

On 3/26/12, Ann Ctl <a...@ctl.gb.com> wrote:
>> Sagar,
>>
>> What operating system are you running the server on?
>>
>> Windows? Or unix?
>>
>> On unix the hosts file is in /etc
>>
>> On windows its in windows\system32\drivers\etc
>>
>> If you look at the file you will see the format for entering server names.
>>
>> You must use the server name that you use in the dso mapping e.g.
>> Y.bst.com and the ip address.
>>
>> Then restart dso processes on both  machines.
>>
>> When it fails are you seeing anything in the arerror.log
>> ?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Ann
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> On 26 Mar 2012, at 14:13, vidyasagar kommu <kommuvidyasa...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Ann
>>>
>>> Q) Is the DSO process running on your target server?
>>> Ans) Yes it is running.
>>>
>>> Q) The form that is mentioned in the Mapping, Does this exist on the
>>> other
>>>   Server?
>>> Ans) Yes it is exist on the other (Target Server).
>>>
>>> Q) Can you sending server, see the destination server? at an operating
>>> level?
>>>  Yes I am able to see the destination server name .when i am
>>> configuring i can  able to see the Target server name and also forms
>>> which are present in the target server.
>>> Q) is the destination server declared in your hosts file?
>>>   No not yet decleared could you please guide how to set the server
>>> in host file and also tell me the path .
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Sagar

>>> --
>>> Sagar