Sagar,

This suggests that the information you are sending is a duplicate of
information already there. And that there is a unique index on a field or
fields in the form you are sending to.

So in you from mapping what exactly are you doing?

Are you sending information with ownership Or without ownership?

Are you sending a information copy only?

What is the record set to do? Update on match of request Id  or create new?

Sent from my iPhone