From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of SUBSCRIBE arslist Judy C. Dowell
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2012 12:04 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: ADDM

Hi,  I'm totally new to ADDM and have been requested to run a report to find
instances of a product called pointsec.  I've been asked to provide:
Computer Name/Make/Model/OS/IP Address/Path and the path the software instance
is found.
I was given the following information about the product location for a file
called *.rec:

Windows XP:
Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Pointsec
Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Pointsec\Pointsec for PC

Windows Vista/7:
C:\Users\All Users\Pointsec for PC

I am not a programmer and have no idea how to get this information into a
report.  I can see the instances of pointsec under "discovered service", but
don't know how to get the needed information and columns.  Can anyone help?
Thanks.

Private and confidential as detailed here:
http://www.sug.com/disclaimers/default.htm#Mail . If you cannot access the
link, please e-mail sender.