From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Matt Laurenceau
Sent: March 30, 2012 5:01 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ADDM

+1 for Dan, Joe and David: ADDM and CMDB are part of the BMC Atrium Platform,
platform is fully leveraged by BMC Remedy (and many other BMC brands).

I don't have the answer to your specific question, but can point you to good
ADDM resources posted by Zoe and other ex-Tideway friends (and that may address
this topic): on
https://communities.bmc.com/communities/community/bmcdn/bmc_atrium_and_foundation_technologies,
 check the blog posts (several informative videos), and of course the
"Discovery (ADDM)" sub-community.

As you might have seen in the past weeks&months, R&D is engaging more and more,
posting public resources.
What main area would you like them to focus on?
- a specific product/capability: Dev Studio plugins, mid-tier, user directory
sync, CMDB datamodeling, SLM, SRM, other?
- a specific tech topic: HA, DRP, upgrade, perf, troubleshooting, other?

Have a great week-end,

~ Matt Laurenceau
Senior Community Ambassador, BMC Communities matthieu_laurenc...@bmc.com Follow
me @Matt_L